Monday, July 21, 2008

Why be a tv host!?

Sure, I could have been a doctor... only pinning up all fours of a frog never interested me.
I could've been a lawyer, but did I really want to be the butt of all jokes?
I could've been a scientist....but really, with juuuuuuuuust about passing in maths and science...they wouldn't even lemme clean test tubes in a lab!

I decided then....I would talk!
Being a TV host is the easy part....getting people to listen to what you're saying... that's the tuffie!

1 comment:

Ruchira Mandal said...

I don't think you should be complaining about people not listening to what you say on TV. And anyway, is it that easy to become a TV host? You can say being one is easy if you know what to do, but you need the chance and hard work and whatever, isn't it?
Lawyers the butt of all jokes? I thought they were either the stereotyped villain or the stereotyped idealist warrior![:P]
Good thing you didn't become a doctor, though. There are worse things than having to dissect toads(although from personal experience, I agree it is very messy, but arts-inclined unwilling student that I was, I still managed to find it oddly fascinating- to see a living heart beat.)- doctors today are the easiest targets for everything that goes wrong and the most beaten up by public- that's my experience in West Bengal at any rate.
Nice writing, but too short. Couldn't you go on longer about the pros and cons of being a television host? But I expect you're busy.

Subscribe!